Upon arrival to the Bite Markets you will be asked to sign in via a QR code using an electronic mobile device. You will need to provide your name and phone number as well as an email or residential address on this online form. If you are unable to use an electronic mobile device, a staff member will assist you in signing in. Our sign in desk will be manned by staff to answer any of your questions.
Each stall holder will have hand sanitiser at their counter as well as automatic dispensers throughout the markets.
Yellow markers are placed in ordering and waiting areas to help our customers maintain a 1.5m distance.
There is a hand sanitising station as you enter the markets
We also ask for your support in keeping the Bite Markets clean and safe, we encourage all guests to:
· Follow social distancing markers throughout the market
· Always practice good hygiene by washing your hands regularly
· Placing your rubbish in the bins available
· Cover coughs/sneezes, dispose of tissues and make use of the available hand sanitiser
· Refrain from attending the Bite Markets if you are feeling unwell
The Bite Markets team receive all information and news directly from Queensland Health. You can view this information for yourself at https://www.health.qld.gov.au/